Cancellation of lost
May. 2nd, 2006 03:31 pmDue to situations outside of my control, I need to cancel tomorrow's LOST gathering. I'm terribly sorry to dangle an invite in front of people and then yank it back, but I've been thrown a rather hefty curve ball, and I'm still reeling from the blow.
It is bad news, though hardly shattering. I'll type more on what's going on once I have a handle on it myself.
It is bad news, though hardly shattering. I'll type more on what's going on once I have a handle on it myself.
no subject
Date: 2006-05-02 08:20 pm (UTC)Or, at least, nothing that isn't supposed to.
Happy B+1 Day!
no subject
Date: 2006-05-03 01:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-04 03:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-03 01:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-04 03:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-02 08:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-03 01:24 am (UTC)Hope everything is okay.
no subject
Date: 2006-05-04 03:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-03 02:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-05-04 04:08 am (UTC)