LOST again

Mar. 28th, 2006 03:26 pm
longwing: (Default)
[personal profile] longwing
Time to get back into the swing of things. I'll be running last week's episode of LOST on Wednesday, the door is open to any who'd like to attend.

Date: 2006-03-29 04:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coyotegestalt.livejournal.com
I shall intend to....

Date: 2006-04-05 07:37 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Speaking of, is there an ep this week?

Eep!

Date: 2006-04-05 07:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] longwing.livejournal.com
It's Wednesday. I knew that. Really.

I guess the answer is no, as I'm totally unprepared. Chalk this up to a total hair-brain moment. Any suggestion of an alternate schedule?

Re: Eep!

Date: 2006-04-05 08:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coyotegestalt.livejournal.com
Not sure atm... will contemplate....

Re: Eep!

Date: 2006-04-07 03:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coyotegestalt.livejournal.com
I suppose we could do a double-ender next week... or if you wanted to get together sometime this weekend (I'm working Sunday afternoon, but am otherwise free I think), though you're probably working or somesuch... other possibilities might be workable too, depends on what works for you

Profile

longwing: (Default)
longwing

August 2010

S M T W T F S
1234 5 67
8910 1112 1314
15161718 192021
22 232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 2nd, 2026 12:14 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios