longwing: (Default)
[personal profile] longwing
Gah! I'm so disorganized.

It's Wednesday, LOST is on, standard invitation applies. There's absolutely no drama today, nothing special or unusual is happening. As a matter of fact, the projector is running better than normal, due to the new ballast and brighter bulbs. Night scenes (which LOST is often a little slaphappy to perform) should look particularly nice.

Drop on by, there's popcorn.

Date: 2005-12-07 04:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coyotegestalt.livejournal.com
I shall intend to

Date: 2005-12-08 03:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aggiebell.livejournal.com
I watched it here; it was a repeat, and of the episode I watched the last ten minutes of when it first aired. I don't know that always works, but it does. So I've seen two whole episodes of this season, because I watched the pre-thanksgiving one! Yay!

Neeargable

Date: 2005-12-08 04:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] longwing.livejournal.com
It figures that on the day I finally have nothing wrong with my system, they show a re-run. They advertised a new episode last week. From now on, I'm checking the net, and not the adverts. They've proven they cannot be trusted. Oh well, Mythbusters (http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/mythbusters.html) was good. They tested whether it was dangerous to put stuff on the shelf of your car behind the back seat.

(In general, I'd advise against keeping anything heavy or metal up there, the results weren't pretty.)

Profile

longwing: (Default)
longwing

August 2010

S M T W T F S
1234 5 67
8910 1112 1314
15161718 192021
22 232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 2nd, 2026 12:14 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios