LOST, Projector, and Mirrormask
Oct. 4th, 2005 12:48 amLOST:
I'm getting LOST again on Wednesday, and the series is really getting interesting. The door is open to anyone I can recognize, and anyone they bring with them. There's popcorn, chips, soda (now with root beer in two different variates!), and of course, company. The show starts at 9, but people are free to join me anytime.
Projector status:
I've ordered the new lenses, and they shipped yesterday. It will be 50/50 as to weather they arrive on time to be used. I'll be checking for them Wednesday afternoon. If they don't show up in time, then I'll start some serious brightness tweaking by 8, and hopefully make those night scenes a bit more tolerable. Worst case, this will be the last of the old lenses, as by next week the problem WILL be fixed.
Mirrormask:
My weekend wound up WAY too busy to catch Mirrormask. There's only one Theater in DC which is showing it anyways. I'd like to see it either this week after work, or this weekend. I'll be pitching the concept of a work outing to see the film tomorrow. Either way, I'd like to hear from folks about the possibility of an outing.
I'm getting LOST again on Wednesday, and the series is really getting interesting. The door is open to anyone I can recognize, and anyone they bring with them. There's popcorn, chips, soda (now with root beer in two different variates!), and of course, company. The show starts at 9, but people are free to join me anytime.
Projector status:
I've ordered the new lenses, and they shipped yesterday. It will be 50/50 as to weather they arrive on time to be used. I'll be checking for them Wednesday afternoon. If they don't show up in time, then I'll start some serious brightness tweaking by 8, and hopefully make those night scenes a bit more tolerable. Worst case, this will be the last of the old lenses, as by next week the problem WILL be fixed.
Mirrormask:
My weekend wound up WAY too busy to catch Mirrormask. There's only one Theater in DC which is showing it anyways. I'd like to see it either this week after work, or this weekend. I'll be pitching the concept of a work outing to see the film tomorrow. Either way, I'd like to hear from folks about the possibility of an outing.
no subject
Date: 2005-10-05 03:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2005-10-07 12:29 am (UTC)